Turnkey direct mail programs from Lorex are a proven winner for increasing your satellite and cellular activations.
All Lorex programs are solo mail programs—not shared mail or inserts. This means each piece is individually addressed directly to the types of households most likely to activate in your area. Because of this, response rates are typically much higher with solo mail.
Lorex has several different programs; one is probably right for you:
DISH Network EZ Card™ for Residential Subscribers: The EZ Card™ is a structured, bi-monthly direct mail program that allows the small-to-medium sized retailer to get a great price on a very high quality, targeted mail piece. Lorex and American Wireless handle all of the details from start to finish:
Each month, an eye-catching design is pre-approved with DISH Network and posted on the American Wireless web site. Retailers may add retailer information to personalize the mail piece.
Lorex will work with you to help identify the types of households most likely to activate with DISH Network in your area. You may use many filters including single family/multi-family, route type, median income and others.
In-home dates are at the middle and end of the month—pick one or both drops to best fit your marketing plan. If mailing on both dates, mailing to different areas is strongly encouraged.
DISH Latino EZ Card™: All of the same elements as the standard EZ Card™ Program but tailored to the Spanish market:
- Great design with a Spanish appeal and written in Spanish with some English sub-titles—and coop approved.
- We use a number of key filters to help identify the households most likely to activate on DISH Latino—and then help you understand what those are and how we use them.
- Regular monthly in-home dates so you can develop a consistent marketing strategy for increasing your presence in the Spanish market.
Customized Mailing for Residential: The EZ Card™ Program is great, but some conditions may warrant the use of a customized direct mail program. Maybe recent cable increases in your area point toward a distinct design to help you capitalize on the opportunity—or perhaps the needs of your business dictate a mailing schedule that is unique. Here is how a customized program works:
- Design: Go to www.MoreActivations.com and check out our library of DISH Network designs. See something you like and we will customize it for you. If you do not see anything that will work, then we will custom design a piece that will. Once you are happy with the design, we get it coop approved.
- Mailing List and Demographics: We will work with you using a number of geographic and demographic filters to identify the types of households most likely to activate on DISH Network. Even more important, we can—and will—educate you on the use of those tools so that you become a better marketer.
- Mailing Schedule: We will work with you to develop a mailing schedule that works for you—so the phone rings when you want it to.
Customized Mailing for Commercial: The commercial customer is different from the residential customer, so your campaign needs to be different as well:
- Design: While the consumer is typically interested in saving money, getting better value or better quality, the commercial customer is more profit oriented. DISH Network needs to have a profit opportunity or the typical business owner will not be interested. Your design can help introduce that profit opportunity to the business owner—and of course, we get it coop approved.
- Mailing List and Demographics: You want businesses—and the type of businesses most likely to activate. We will help identify those businesses—and even provide the list (with phones) to you for outbound calling.
- Mailing Schedule: We will work with you to develop a mailing schedule that will provide a steady stream of commercial activations.
Door Hangers and Other Print Programs: Door hangers and flyers are an effective add-on to any marketing strategy.
- Door Hangers: Hang the neighboring doors of your direct mail generated installs and your activations will take off. You can also do straight door-to-door campaigns to boost sales. Use either a customized door hanger—or the EZ Card™ door hanger—for an effective, low cost-per-sale marketing strategy.
- Flyers/Inserts: Whether staffing a local fair or trade show or simply looking for a professional looking newspaper insert, many retailers turn to Lorex to provide the support materials to help them be successful.
Contact Lorex: 1-800-792-8812