No other master distributor offers such a valuable and powerful tool to its agents. And it's completely free. Looking for instant access to activation reports? The Agent Portal has them so you no longer have to wait to view a printed report.
The Agent Portal is a web-based business management application that serves as a 24x7 "window" into the systems of American Wireless. View, access, retrieve and process the information you require to better manage your business. The Agent Portal is a dynamic and real-time tool that enables you to get real-time activation and commission reports; submit co-op claims and review co-op balances; place orders; submit and track resolutions; track inventory and much more. Once registered, all American Wireless agents can access and use the Agent Portal free of charge.
The American Wireless Agent Portal provides a wealth of real-time information quickly, simply and without creating a mountain of paperwork.
– One-click reporting allows you to produce reports showing Activations, Sweeps and Chargebacks. You can also see a detailed financial reconciliation of your American Wireless account - monies owed to American Wireless, and monies owed to you by American Wireless.
– Replenish your inventory when you want it. No more calling to an order desk or calling during specific hours, simply enter your orders into the Agent Portal and you're done.
– Managing co-op has never been easier! Use the Agent Portal to submit an ad or co-op claim for pre-approval, submit a co-op claim for payment, get status of an existing claim, and retrieve reports for co-op balances. The Agent Portal will provide a detailed report of co-op balances including claims in pre-approval and co-op about to expire.
– Click here for Co-op Statement Report sample.
– Selling Prepaid airtime couldn't be easier. Simply launch the Agent Portal, select the Carrier, Region and amount and press the button. The PIN is delivered to you with an invoice for your customer. American Wireless also offers, through its Prepaid Division, a PIN Wizard standalone device. For more information, visit the Prepaid Services site here.
– Click here for Prepaid Airtime Sale Report sample.
– If a dispute arises between an agent and the carrier, it is important to document and track the issue to ensure a prompt and satisfactory solution. The Resolution Tracker enables online entry and tracking of all issues. The Resolution Tracker allows you to report an unpaid commission, dispute a carrier chargeback, or view reports. Once entered, these issues will be promptly addressed by our Customer Care organization. Updated status can be viewed online at any time.
– Click here for Resolution Tracker Report sample.
– Check inventory dynamically with each sale easily receive your shipment into your store inventory with the click of a few buttons. The Agent Portal enables you to track your inventory right down to the phone's serial number. Simple reports allow you to check your inventory balances and help you determine reorder points.
– Click here for Online Inventory Tracking sample.
– The Agent Portal can act as a simple sales tool that will check inventory, reduce inventory balances when the transaction is complete, and print an invoice for the customer.
– Click here for customer invoice sample.